- Check out all the many ways we can stay connected. There’s something for everyone.
- Don’t forget to join us at 9 AM daily for our remaining devotionals from our “Good Medicine for a Troubled Soul” series ending this Sunday, April 5.
- At 9 AM Monday through Friday next week, April 6-10, we’ll begin our Holy Week Devotionals as we prepare our hearts for Easter.
- The devotionals are at https://vvinfo.org/fb and www.vvinfo.org/YouTube
- Please visit our website and app to stay informed. Someone is in the office from 10 to 3, Tuesday-Friday, to check mail, receive tithes and offerings, and accept donations for Manna.
- We also set up a helpline for you to text or call to reach our staff. The number is 818-538-6696. Let us know if you would like to help serve the elderly and most vulnerable from our church.
It’s always important to pray, and now more than ever. We will “meet” for virtual prayer via conference calls midweek on Wednesday nights and on Sunday mornings. Join this Wednesday’s and Sunday’s prayer meeting by dialing 425-436-6200. The access code is 584032#
- Wednesdays 7 PM
- Sundays 10 AM
The sermon notes and discussion questions are available through our church app. You can download our app here: www.vvinfo.org/app
Another significant way we can remain together is to continue our 40-day fast and the Engaging Risk Daily devotional at www.vvinfo.org/40days
If you wish to join a mid-week Connect Group, we are meeting virtually. You can email email@example.com for more information.