Living Waters is an in-depth, Christ-centered program for people seeking healing in areas of sexual and relational brokenness. A healing, teaching and discipleship series, Living Waters addresses the reality that we are all broken in our ability to love others well. The goal of Living Waters is to lay a foundation for sexual and relational wholeness in our lives. Living Waters is offered around the United States and the world.
Living Waters is particularly relevant to those struggling with homosexuality, sexual promiscuity, the effects of sexual abuse, codependency, self-hatred, or the inability to love others well. Thankfully, Christ’s capacity to touch and restore us at deep levels of shame and brokenness extends to all of us, regardless of the specifics of our issue.
What Will I Learn?
· Acknowledging our need for God
· How “the fall” affects our sexuality and relationships
· Receiving the Father’s love
· Who we are as men and women
· Overcoming sexual addiction
· Embracing the church as our healing community
· Building healthy relationships
· Walking as mature Christians
· The power of the cross and confession
· Renouncing our idols
· Reconciliation between men and women
· Roots of gender brokenness
· Healing from sexual abuse
· Restoring the true self through the cross
· Understanding and overcoming temptation
You may reach the director of Living Waters programs at the Valley Vineyard at email@example.com
Listen to a talk given by Andy Comisky, the founder Living Waters…
[wpaudio url=”http://valleyvineyard.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Mercy_That_Heals.mp3″ text=”Listen to mp3″]